In connection with the Website www.resistencias.com
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other rules of legal application, the users of the Website www.resistencias.com are informed of the following general information:
- This Website have been created, is maintained and is the property of Resistencias Industriales Maxiwatt S.L.
- Resistencias Industriales Maxiwatt S.L. is domiciled in:
C/ Marie Curie nº 31
03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante:
Volume 2094, Book 0, Folio 169, Section 8, Page A-46802, Entry 1
C.I.F.: B-53 26 21 35
- Users of this Web Site may establish direct and effective communication with Resistencias Industriales MAxiwatt (Maxiwatt from now on) by means of a written communication sent to the address indicated in point 2 of those making up this General Information, as well as by using any of the following means:
Tlf. (+34) 965 45 26 19
Fax. (+34) 965 45 33 45
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF COMPULSORY READING
- GENERAL INFORMATION
These General Conditions govern access to and use of the Maxiwatt Website, which can be accessed via the main address
This website is owned by Resistencias Industriales Maxiwatt S.L. The data relating to this entity, in compliance with legal obligations, can be easily consulted in the general information archive accessible from the main page of this website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS
Users should read these General Conditions of Use of this Website, which are contractual in nature.
The use or access to this Web Site implies the knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions and those that Maxiwatt may establish at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every visitor or user to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access this Web Site.
Likewise, the use of certain services available to users of this Web Site may be subject to Particular Conditions, warnings or instructions which must also be consulted and accepted without reservations by those users.
This Web Site provides users with access to and use of various services and content made available by Maxiwatt.
The purpose of this Site is to provide information on Maxiwatt's services and activity.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Free access
The use of this Web Site is free of charge. In its case, the existence of services whose use was conditioned to the payment of a price, will be opportune and duly warned to the user.
- User registration
In general, access to and use of this Web Site does not require prior registration of users.
- Accuracy of user information
The user guarantees the veracity and authenticity of the information and data that he communicates by virtue of filling in the applications and subscription forms that, where appropriate, are required to access certain services. In this sense, it will be the user's obligation to maintain updated information so that it corresponds to reality at all times. Any false or inaccurate statement that is produced as a consequence of the information and data manifested as well as the damages that such information could cause will be the responsibility of the user.
- Obligation of correct use of services and contents
- The user assumes the obligation to make correct use of the services and content that make up this Website in accordance with the General Conditions in force, the laws and morality and generally accepted good customs, as well as public order.
- Users may only use its contents and services for their own personal use and, therefore, they shall refrain from carrying out any act that, directly or indirectly, involves a commercial exploitation of the same.
- In any case, the users will use the contents and services provided by Maxiwatt in accordance with current legislation, and will assume the responsibilities corresponding to them for the conducts or activities which, in any way, may be illicit or harmful to the rights of third parties or which may damage, prevent or limit the use of this Web Site.
- In particular, and for merely indicative and not exhaustive purposes, the users agree to not use the data and content with publicity means.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Industrial Property
The possible presence on this Site of distinctive signs owned by others is carried out with the authorization of their legitimate owners, always with due respect for their exclusive rights.
- The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Web Site, as well as the Site itself as a whole as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by current legislation on intellectual property.
- In accordance with the foregoing, Maxiwatt has the exclusive rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, as well as any other right of a patrimonial nature, over the elements indicated in the preceding paragraph; and all this without prejudice to the moral rights over the authorship that correspond to their authors.
- Personal use
The user is expressly authorized by Maxiwatt to visualize, print, copy or store in his hard disk or in another physical support, the protected intellectual creations and any other content or asset protected or not by an exclusive right, as long as it is made for personal and private purposes of the user, without commercial purpose or distribution, and without modifying, altering or decompiling the above mentioned contents. This faculty of personal use is understood to be recognized as long as the warnings to the author's rights and industrial property rights carried out here are respected intact, and does not imply the concession of any license to the user.
Any other use of the intellectual creations or contents of this Site requires the express written permission of Maxiwatt.
- Reserve for shares
The use of the contents or services of this Website does not imply or imply the granting of a license or authorization for use of any kind on your intellectual or industrial property rights or on any other right.
The user of this Web Site undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case to Maxiwatt the exercise of all the means and legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- LINK CONDITIONS
Persons or entities that intend to make or link from a web page of another Internet Web Site to any of the pages of this Web Site shall be subject to the following conditions:
The establishment of a link must be notified to Maxiwatt by means of the appropriate email sent to
No frames or image links may be established with the pages of this Web Site without the prior express authorization of Maxiwatt.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included on the pages of this Web Site or on the services or contents thereof.
The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of a relationship between Maxiwatt and the owner of the Web Site from which it is made, nor Maxiwatt's knowledge and acceptance of the services and content offered on that Web Site.
The establishment of links without respecting the above conditions may involve a violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial ownership of Maxiwatt, protected in the terms set out in paragraph 5 of these General Conditions.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- For the contents:
- Information: The information, both our own and that of third parties, which appears on this Website is provided without any guarantee of any kind as to its accuracy and updating. Consequently, Maxiwatt is not responsible for any possible damage that the use of the same could cause.
- Errors: in relation to what is mentioned in the previous paragraph, the published documents could contain technical inconsistencies or involuntary typographical errors, for which Maxiwatt is not responsible. In any case, the owner of this Web Site apologizes for these errors, undertakes to correct, as soon as possible, these irregularities and welcomes any comments, corrections or suggestions in this regard, which the user can send to
- For the operation of the Web Site:
- Technical dysfunctions: Maxiwatt is exempt from any liability arising from the malfunction of the Web Site or any of its services that has its origin in an accidental circumstance, force majeure, necessary maintenance work or any other cause not attributable to it.
- TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION
Although, in principle, the duration of this Web Site is indeterminate, Maxiwatt reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of its services or content, in whole or in part, at any time, and without prior notice to users of the same.
Likewise, the information, the presentation and the services offered by this Site may be subject to periodic or specific changes, which may be freely carried out by Maxiwatt without it being obliged to notify users.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish Law.
Any dispute in relation to this Web Site will be substantiated before the Spanish jurisdiction, submitting the parties to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Alicante and its hierarchical superiors, with express waiver of their jurisdiction if they had it and were different from those outlined.